Island View Place Care is proud to offer a cutting-edge bathing experience with our New Spa & ARJO Bathing Equipment. We understand that bathing can be a sensitive and challenging task for individuals with mobility issues or specific care needs.
Our New Spa & ARJO Bathing Equipment is designed to provide a luxurious and therapeutic bathing experience while addressing individual needs and preferences. Equipped with advanced features, such as adjustable water temperature, hydrotherapy jets, and ergonomic design, our bathing equipment offers a spa-like experience right within our care facility.
When do you need
New Spa & ARJO Bathing Equipment
- Limited Mobility: If you or your loved one has limited mobility and struggles with traditional bathing methods, the New Spa & ARJO Bathing Equipment can be a game-changer. The equipment is designed to accommodate individuals with mobility challenges, providing easy access, supportive seating, and additional safety features to ensure a comfortable bathing experience.
- Chronic Pain or Joint Issues: Individuals experiencing chronic pain or joint issues may find traditional bathing methods uncomfortable or even painful. The New Spa & ARJO Bathing Equipment offers hydrotherapy jets and adjustable water temperature.
- Sensory Sensitivities: For individuals with sensory sensitivities or conditions such as autism spectrum disorder, the New Spa & ARJO Bathing Equipment can provide a calming and soothing environment.
- Dementia or Cognitive Impairment: Individuals with dementia or cognitive impairment often benefit from a familiar and structured bathing routine. The New Spa & ARJO Bathing Equipment provides a safe and consistent bathing experience.
- Enhanced Relaxation and Well-being: Even for individuals without specific care needs, the New Spa & ARJO Bathing Equipment offers a luxurious and relaxing bathing experience. Hydrotherapy jets can help relieve stress, improve circulation, and enhance overall well-being.
“My father Allan Mercer moved in to Island View Place Care in June of 2022 and lived there until his passing in november. I would visit and pick him up to take him on daytrips three to four times a week. Because I was there often I believe I had a very good idea how things ran. I can't say enough about the kind caring staff and the wonderful facility. The team there is top-shelf! Food is fantastic and restaurant quality. My only complaint is Dad's pants were too small about 2months after moving in (hahahaha)! The doctor, nurses and caregivers truly do love their residents, it's crystal clear. And the fact that they can handle dementia patients from beginning to end is huge. We never had to worry about moving Dad as his dementia got worse like other facilities. Your loved one gets fabulous loving care and you get a good rest and peace of mind knowing it!”
— Rick Mercer | December 10, 2022
“Choosing a care home for someone is an anxious, difficult process - one that I made 4 years ago for my intelligent, independent stepmom who could no longer live alone due to advancing Alzheimer’s disease. I spent months touring and researching the options and Island View Place stood out as very special. It’s smaller size has a great deal to do with the warm, homestyle atmosphere that you can really feel there. Everyone on staff knows my stepmom personally because they have all been at times a part of her care and daily routines. It’s amazingly reassuring that I can speak with any of the staff and they can discuss details or connect me with who can - 5 stars for good communication both internally and with families. Again perhaps due to Island View’s size, the meals also feel like home with fresh ingredients and variety. I’ve enjoyed meals there with my stepmom and also with another family senior at a different, larger care home - Island View wins hands down for delicious, nutritious meals. I see focused and creative thought for making the lives of the residents easier and more joyful. One example was the immediate purchase of Ipads to allow Skype visits (assisted by staff) when Covid19 interrupted regular visits. The degree of safety provided over this Covid year has been consistent, focused and impressive when so much else in the world has been in confusion and even when I can’t be there I know without a doubt that the dedication and attentive care never ceases. Despite the relentless progression of Alzheimer’s my stepmom has thrived in this community. I am not overstating when I say that I am thankful every day for Island View Place and the loyal and loving care they give. It’s hard to capture in words that depth of gratitude.