At Island View Place Care, we understand the importance of maintaining a clean and safe environment for your facility. Our facility maintenance and cleaning services are designed to provide comprehensive solutions to meet the unique needs of long-term care facilities, assisted living communities, and other healthcare facilities.
We use industry-leading cleaning products and equipment to ensure thorough sanitization and optimal results. Our services are customizable to suit the specific requirements of your facility and we work closely with you to develop a maintenance and cleaning plan that aligns with your goals and budget.
When do you need
Facility Maintenance & Cleaning
- Regular Maintenance: Routine facility maintenance and cleaning are necessary to keep your facility in optimal condition. Regular cleaning helps prevent the buildup of dirt, dust, and germs, creating a clean and healthy environment for residents, staff, and visitors.
- Seasonal Cleaning: Seasonal cleaning involves deep cleaning and maintenance tasks that are best performed periodically. It includes tasks such as window cleaning, carpet cleaning, floor waxing, HVAC system maintenance, and outdoor area maintenance.
- Special Events or Occasions: When hosting special events or occasions within your facility, it's crucial to have a clean and presentable space. Facility maintenance and cleaning services can help you prepare for such events, ensuring that all areas are properly cleaned, organized, and ready to impress guests.
- Health and Safety Compliance: Healthcare facilities, long-term care facilities, and assisted living communities have specific cleanliness and safety requirements to meet regulatory standards.
- Emergencies and Spills: Accidents happen, and emergencies can occur unexpectedly. Facility maintenance and cleaning services are invaluable in promptly addressing spills, leaks, or other emergencies that may pose health or safety risks.
“My father Allan Mercer moved in to Island View Place Care in June of 2022 and lived there until his passing in november. I would visit and pick him up to take him on daytrips three to four times a week. Because I was there often I believe I had a very good idea how things ran. I can't say enough about the kind caring staff and the wonderful facility. The team there is top-shelf! Food is fantastic and restaurant quality. My only complaint is Dad's pants were too small about 2months after moving in (hahahaha)! The doctor, nurses and caregivers truly do love their residents, it's crystal clear. And the fact that they can handle dementia patients from beginning to end is huge. We never had to worry about moving Dad as his dementia got worse like other facilities. Your loved one gets fabulous loving care and you get a good rest and peace of mind knowing it!”
— Rick Mercer | December 10, 2022
“Choosing a care home for someone is an anxious, difficult process - one that I made 4 years ago for my intelligent, independent stepmom who could no longer live alone due to advancing Alzheimer’s disease. I spent months touring and researching the options and Island View Place stood out as very special. It’s smaller size has a great deal to do with the warm, homestyle atmosphere that you can really feel there. Everyone on staff knows my stepmom personally because they have all been at times a part of her care and daily routines. It’s amazingly reassuring that I can speak with any of the staff and they can discuss details or connect me with who can - 5 stars for good communication both internally and with families. Again perhaps due to Island View’s size, the meals also feel like home with fresh ingredients and variety. I’ve enjoyed meals there with my stepmom and also with another family senior at a different, larger care home - Island View wins hands down for delicious, nutritious meals. I see focused and creative thought for making the lives of the residents easier and more joyful. One example was the immediate purchase of Ipads to allow Skype visits (assisted by staff) when Covid19 interrupted regular visits. The degree of safety provided over this Covid year has been consistent, focused and impressive when so much else in the world has been in confusion and even when I can’t be there I know without a doubt that the dedication and attentive care never ceases. Despite the relentless progression of Alzheimer’s my stepmom has thrived in this community. I am not overstating when I say that I am thankful every day for Island View Place and the loyal and loving care they give. It’s hard to capture in words that depth of gratitude.